The following software projects are available on Github:
- EASy-Producer, a product line tool developed in several projects such as FP7 INDENICA, BMWi ScaleLog or FP7 QualiMaster. See our project page for further information.
- SPASS-Meter, a flexible resource monitoring framework for Java (also developed in FP7 INDENICA and in FP7 QualiMaster. See our project page
Projects related to the analysis of Linux and other embedded product lines are located in a separate GitHub organization. The most important projects are:
- pilztaker, a patch for Undertaker to extract preprocessor statements into CSV-files. We offer also an already patched version of undertaker (Status: stable).
- VariabilitySmellDetector, a detector for Mismatched Configuration Information. This uses the output generated by the pilztaker as input (Status: stable).
- KbuildCrawler, a crawler for reproducing failures reported by the Kbuild Test Robot (Status: under development).
Further available software projects are:
- SVNControl is a Java remote administration tool for Subversion (SVN) servers. It allows to manage repositories, users and their access permissions, use the scheduler to manipulate permissions automatically and handle hook scripts.