The following software projects are available on Github:
- EASy-Producer, a product line tool developed in several projects such as FP7 INDENICA, BMWi ScaleLog or FP7 QualiMaster. See our project page for further information. (Status: stable)
- SPASS-Meter, a flexible resource monitoring framework for Java (also developed in FP7 INDENICA and in FP7 QualiMaster). See our project page for further information. (Status: stable, also available via Maven central)
Projects related to the analysis of Linux and other embedded product lines are located in a separate GitHub organization. The most important projects are:
- pilztaker, a patch for Undertaker to extract preprocessor statements into CSV-files. We offer also an already patched version of undertaker (Status: stable).
- VariabilitySmellDetector, a detector for Mismatched Configuration Information. This uses the output generated by the pilztaker as input (Status: stable).
- KbuildCrawler, a crawler for reproducing failures reported by the Kbuild Test Robot (Status: under development).
Further available software projects are:
- SVNControl is a Java remote administration tool for Subversion (SVN) servers. It allows to manage repositories, users and their access permissions, use the scheduler to manipulate permissions automatically and handle hook scripts.